In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by axélero S. p. A. and used and managed autonomously by the User (whose references are indicated in the Contacts section of the site), you must proceed to register through the choice of a username and password, where required, through the compilation of any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that they are up to date, complete and truthful.
The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to do so may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
By registering you will be able to access all or some of the services present on this site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or referred to you indirectly.
You may post comments on the products purchased and/or offered for sale, on the services offered by the User of the site, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the content attributable to you.
axélero S. p. A. or the User of the site may not in any way be held responsible for any violations you have committed or for any requests and claims and claims for compensation that may be made by third parties, in relation to the contents you have included in the document, including the Public Authority and the Authorities controlling advertising, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to axélero or the User.
All the initiatives taken following consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. axélero S. p. A. or the User of the site will not be in any way responsible for any misinterpretations and for activities undertaken by you following consultation of this site.
axélero S. p. A. or the User of the site shall have the right to interrupt and/or intervene in activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
axélero S. p. A. declines any responsibility for the contents posted on this site by its users and by the User, undertaking only to ensure the prompt removal of the contested contents by third parties against appropriate notification by the interested party and/or the competent authority.
You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and/or server on this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You further agree that you will not alter or interfere with any information or material of or associated with the services.
The services are provided in the legal and factual state in which they are located. axélero S. p. A. and the User of the site exclude, therefore, any warranty, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or about particular characteristics of the services, as they will not be liable in any case in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part, or for any other way in which the service is rendered. Furthermore, they do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be interfered with by numerous factors that do not fall under the control of axélero S. p. A. or the Site User.
axélero S. p. A. or the User of the site reserve the right to foresee and ask you to accept, from time to time, further conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
axélero S. p. A. and the User of the site may modify these Conditions. The changes will be deemed to be accepted with the use of the site by the user.
The law governing these Conditions is the Italian law. This Agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute arising out of the relationship governed by this Agreement shall be assigned to the ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
axélero S. p. A. or the Site User does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Terms and Conditions, if accepted, will not result in the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
For the use of this site, it is essential that the following rules of conduct are observed.
Each user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comments system is accessible to everyone and readable by everyone. Users interact with each other for the sole purpose of expressing their opinions or clarifications. Personal information exchanges whose content is not included in the scope of this site, such as controversy or disturbance to participants with unnecessary and out-of-topic comments, are not allowed. In the use of this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, denigratory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or any other content that may cause prejudice to the Company, the User of the site or third parties. Your ideas must be expressed without any irreverent or deliberately provocative tones aimed at generating controversial discussions or disturbing. in the event of violation by third parties of the above, we invite you to report promptly to the e-mail address of the User indicated in the Contacts section or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE CODE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003)
axélero S. p. A. (owner of the site www.titrovo.it) and the user are autonomous owners of the data processing. The information given below refers to axélero S. p. A. and the user, who are to be considered as separate and independent legal entities individually responsible.
1. Source of personal data: axélero S. p. A. and the user process the data entered by filling in the registration form as autonomous data controllers.
2. Sensitive data: The consent that axélero S. p. A. and the User of the site ask you for does not concern sensitive data.
3. Purpose of data processing:
A) The provision of your personal data is always optional, but if you do not complete the fields marked as mandatory (name, surname, city, date of birth, email, password, gender) the services or part of them on this site may not be provided. Providing data that is not marked as “mandatory” will improve the services offered on this Site in order to make them more and more in line with the interests of users.
B) If you wish, you may consent to the specific option to use the data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on products and services of the User, through the use of communication systems (email, SMS, ordinary mail, telephone). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
C) If you wish, you may consent to the specific option to use the data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information on products and services of Titrovo by axélero S. p. A. through the use of communication systems (email, SMS, ordinary mail, telephone). The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
D) If you want to consent to the specific option, for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and commercial information also related to market surveys on products and services of third-party companies, autonomous data controllers, operating in the field of online and off-line publishing, consumer, insurance, automotive, tourism, clothing and accessories, beauty and aesthetics, retail, electronic communication goods and services, goods and services of digital communication through the use of communication systems ( The user has the right to express or deny consent to the processing of personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
4. Duration of processing: The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
5. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic instruments, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: axélero S. p. A. and the website user may communicate personal data provided to the following categories of subjects: companies that perform document archiving services; auditing and financial statements certification companies and in general all the subjects that carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities in favour of the same, necessary for the provision of services on the site in favour of the user. The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as “owners” in accordance with the Code on the protection of personal data, in full autonomy, being unrelated to the original processing carried out at axélero S. p. A. or the User of the site. Employees and collaborators of axélero S. p. A. or the User may become aware of the data as “Managers” or “Distributors”.
7. Rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data: The user has the right to obtain confirmation from axélero S. p. A. and from the user of the site as independent data controllers of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in comprehensible form; indication of the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied, in the case of processing carried out with the user’s personal data.
For any communication regarding the processing of personal data by axélero S. p. A. you can contact us by writing to email@example.com or fax number 02 93660539 or by post to the address TiTrovo powered by axélero S. p. A. – Via Cartesio, 2 – 20124 Milan.
With reference to the User of the Site, you can contact him/her at the addresses indicated in the section “Contacts” of this site.